Wednesday, September 2, 2009

gardiner family

Kari and Wade, I hope you like these! This has to be my favorite location EVER. The scenery was beautiful, the sky was incredible, the sun was perfect, and the family was GORGEOUS. What more could anyone ask for!? I was in HEAVEN.
This is little Miss A. Guess how old she is... (TODAY is her birthday.) Happy Birthday!!!









I was thinking that if you two ever want to get married again, this would make a great wedding announcement :) What a beautiful couple you are...and you've been through a lot in your years together. I love and admire you both so much.
May you always live "happily ever after!" Thanks for letting me take your pictures. I loved it!

8 comments:

  1. Kim, every time you post your photos I am absolutely amazed at the beauty you capture. I LOVE these and think I might even know where you took them. So pretty! I love the look on Daddy's face when he is trying to get his baby girl to smile. Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim...I want you to take my family photos! Are you for hire or do you do it just for fun? You are a master at whatever you touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh.......you do AWESOME work!!!!!
    these photos are amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim,
    You never cease to amaze me. You definitely are amazing. Great job!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you, beatiful location, light, people..but whats even more beautiful are these photo's!!!!! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are the master of the family shoot. You place people so well!

    I am in love with that missing tooth!

    ReplyDelete

How kind of you to leave a comment!