Tuesday, November 10, 2009

mcmurray family!

When I was growing up, my best buddy was my cousin Kristy. We did everything together. We dressed alike so people would think we were twins, we begged our parents to let us have sleepovers (every night of the week,) and we played day and night with our massive collections of Barbies and Cabbage Patch dolls. Now we're both all grown up with eight kiddos between the two of us! I had such a fun time taking these pictures and even more fun showing them to my own kids and telling them stories from my childhood about growing up with my best buddy Kristy!




These boys look so much like my kids...maybe we really are twins, Kristy :) :)

But I don't have any of THESE cuties :)





Little Miss F came up with this pose all by herself, and it's one of my favorite shots of the day!
 


My husband wonders why I post pictures like this one, but I just love it.
It's just a little glimpse of life at the McMurray home...










Miss F is four, but four is really hard to show when you're just four...







So her daddy showed her how to do it a little easier!

Kristy married Ian, one of the nicest men I've ever known. He's from England and I so wish everyone looking at these pictures could hear his charming English accent. Kristy found her Prince Charming all the way across the pond. Lucky girl! I love it when people you love marry people you love :)

And not only is he charming, he's willing to do whatever you tell him for a picture.
(And come up with great ideas--see below-- himself!) I love it!


 You guys have angel children. They're so obedient, so fun, and completely adorable!!!
Thanks so much for letting me take your pics. I had too much fun.
May you always live happily ever after!

4 comments:

  1. Kim, These are some of my favorite photos you've taken. What a great family, and what a great photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! What a great family! It's nice to be related to such attractive and talented people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Karen. I've watched your photography for the past year, and these are the best quality photos so far. Excellent exposure! Perfect lighting. Nice and sharp detail on the faces. As always, you are great with posing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love these photo's Kim! I hope you don't mind that I have been recommending you to everyone! We are printing a Christmas card with these and will be sending one to you! Thanks again! You are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

How kind of you to leave a comment!