Monday, August 10, 2009

contest entry

What a fun contest theme this week!! I know it's a little early for Halloween pics, but when I read the theme, this was the photo shoot that came to mind. This poor little one year old girl was terrified of me, and really didn't warm up at all, even when I set out a huge bucket of candy. To see the other pics of little "A" (and you just have to,) click here. This little costume just makes me laugh out loud, and her adorable scrunchy, mad face makes me smile. And couldn't you just kiss those little pouty lips!? Visit iHeartfaces to enter the contest and see all the other crazy, silly, funny faces!


7 comments:

  1. Ooooo I LOVE this. What a doll! Loving that costume... wonder if I could talk my 10 year old son into wearing it? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so thrilled. I think that's what makes the photo. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She may not be happy, but she is cute as a little chicken anyway. What a darling shoot. I love the lollipop idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee! Her face just made me laugh (and I peeked at the other photos as well which were just as funny.)

    That costume is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen!

    ~Angie
    co-founder of I ♥ Faces

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always have great entries Kimber! I love this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too, too darling!
    Blessings,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

How kind of you to leave a comment!