Tuesday, August 4, 2009

greg and jill's family!

Kick...Kick...Kick...Kick...Do you hear that? THAT is the sound of ME KICKING MYSELF. I can't believe I didn't spend more time with you guys taking pictures. I even went to the mall Saturday to find little parasols and silk flowers so I could do all kinds of girly things with your family that I can't do with my own. But then when we got there, I think I had a mental shut down and didn't use any of the props or ideas on you guys. (I still have the parasols and flowers, though, if you want to try again before you go back to Montana, let me know!) I'm SO sorry!!!!





2 comments:

  1. My faves:

    First family: the tickle pic and the one where they are sitting on the rock wall

    Second family: the close up mom and daughter and the dad and 2 girls peeking around the tree.

    YOU ARE AMAZING! I know I say that almost every post but you really are. BTW, it's SYTYCD night. So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The baby is really very nice & cute...


    See More Details

    ReplyDelete

How kind of you to leave a comment!