Saturday, October 24, 2009

morrey family!

Breathtaking Fall colors, adorable children, beautiful family, newborn baby girl...what more could a person ASK for!!!????



I just love three year olds!

And nine year olds are pretty great too!






And she even knows how to smile!

Sorry, Donni, that I cut off you head, but I can't resist posting the delight on Miss E's face as she comes upon her baby sister in the basket. Her look says, "Oh! What is this delightful thing!?" I love it!
 
There's nothin' like sisterly love!


Doesn't this one just shout PARENTHOOD!?

What a fun fun fun photo shoot. But wait...there's more.
These previous pictures were our last, so while I worked with mom, dad and baby, I told big brother and little sister to go watch the ducks swimming in the pond.
They were being so good that I completely forgot about them and as we finished up, we found that...


little sister had actually gone swimming with the ducks...



I think she just wanted to make sure we got a few more really cute pictures of her.
It's times like these when you're glad you have a camera in your hand. So cute!

 



2 comments:

  1. Kim, I absolutely LOVE these pictures! Amazing! I especially love the one with the baby in the crib and family in the background. Such a beautiful family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, those are really good. I like the exposure and lighting. You do a terrific job with posing families. It's one of your strengths.

    ReplyDelete

How kind of you to leave a comment!