Thursday, April 2, 2015

Catch Up Time again

A few things I've done Lately:

1. Realized I don't have time to blog
2. Decided I'll just do crazy, random blogposts every once in a while
3. Photographed this beautiful family...the weather has been so lovely this year, that there hasn't been a moment's down time. (Hence my no blogging!)

4. Taught another wonderful Step One Photography class with my partners at Upstairs Studio, Brandy Dial of Dollface Photo and Jocelyn Cooley of Pink Lemonade Photography. Have I mentioned our studio? It is so awesome. Combining with Brandy and Jocelyn,  two talented women, has been one of the BEST business decisions I've ever made. Our models for the class, Mercedes and Rachel, were wonderful and were the perfect subjects for our students to practice their newly found skills on.


5. Photographed one of my dear friends' beautiful new grandson, Cooper




6. Photographed darling Layla, who turned one





7. Photographed my beautiful niece, who married the love of her life, Joseph. Wonderful!




 8. Photographed this new little addition to my family. Treyton is the second child of my nephew, Zach and his lovely wife, Liz. Treyton was just too cute for words. The only other newborn baby I've met who was as smiley at just a few days old, is Treyton's older sister, Aumari. Happiness is in their genes for sure!












9. Photographed this adorable, busy little guy, who also turned one. Happy birthday!


10. Photographed this gorgeous family on a freezing cold, but absolutely stunning evening at the Provo boat harbor. P.S. Right after meeting the family, I tripped and absolutely face planted on the road. So embarrassing.



10. Had the honor of photographing this couple who celebrated graduation from the Marines. Coincidentally, her name is Marina, and she will now be starting culinary school. I love love loved this shoot.







11. Photographed this little eight year old beauty who was baptized last month. Love her and her darling family!

12. Photographed the most adorable Art City Elementary production of Annie. My Kyler and Kolby were in the play and I'm not biassed. It was the best play I've ever seen. I loved every minute of all eight times I saw it!!!



13. This DARLING girl took my handsome Kenyon to Preference.

14. Photographed this adorable family who did this photoshoot as a surprise for their mom for Mother's Day! What amazing kids!!!

 15. Started the wonderful madness that is senior photography season. The class of 2015 is looking to be one of the best looking classes yet!





16. Got braces off of THIS good looking kiddo!


17. Photographed adorable Parker, son of my nephew, Brandon and his wife, DeAnne. Love this cute boy, who was born on the same day as my mom, his great- "grum grum" March 17th. Cute little Leprechaun!




18. Photographed this beautiful engaged couple who will soon be married. Poor Wesli cut her foot pretty badly on this shoot, but she didn't even stop smiling when it happened. She must be in love!








 19. Photographed beautiful Jennifer, from the class of 2015. Such a beautiful girl, who reminds me so much of myself at her age. (Though I was never as darling!)


20. Photographed Miss Tacy, who I absolutely love. It was a wonderful shoot. We had so much fun...and then our car got towed. Ugh! But still, Tacy is a ray of sunshine!


21. Photographed this incredibly beautiful wedding. Loved every minute of it! Congratulations to the Solorzano family!



No comments:

Post a Comment

How kind of you to leave a comment!