Friday, July 31, 2009

baptisms

For the past five years I have been in charge of the eight year old baptisms in my Ward (neighborhood). For five years we've had 1-3 baptisms every month! It has been one of the great privileges of my life. For each of the children being baptized, I do a photo shoot of them all dressed in white and then I frame my favorite photo in a white matte like this. All the people who attend the baptism can then sign their thoughts and wishes on the matte so that the children will always remember who was there for them on their special day. Tomorrow these two beautiful children will be baptized. Little Miss K, here, was so excited she was giddy today when we shot these. Children just don't get any cuter than this, do they?




Is it just me, or are these kiddos angelic!?

p.s. Today at the baptism, Mr. J's big brother wrote, "I liked 8. I think you are really going to like being 8 too." (He is a whole year older than his younger brother :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kimber! :)

    Love your new home for photos. And those cute 8 year-olds. I have one of my own. I should have taken some baptism portraits of him. We have snap shots but nothing this good. Hmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is very sweet & beautiful...


    See More Details

    ReplyDelete

How kind of you to leave a comment!